Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia
No entry exams
September & March
Up to the last 3 years
Georgian Universities to Study Graduate Entry Medicine in English
+ What is 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
- New Vision University (NVU) offers the 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme to applicants holding a Bachelor’s of Science degree (BSc) in a science-related field such as Biomedical Science.
- The Graduate Programme offers students an accelerated study path as they enter the medical programme in the third year of the six year course.
- The NVU graduate medicine programme comprises theoretical and practical modules with one year of clinical studies followed by three years of clinical training with medical professionals.
- Part of the course can be offered online.
- Studying at New Vision University, you have the opportunity to complete the clinical years at hospitals in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia, upon availability.
- NVU offers several funding options in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Georgian National University (SEU) offers the 4-Year Graduate Medicine Programme for candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- SEU teaches all medicine modules in English with a teaching faculty of Georgian and international professors and clinicians.
- Applicants to SEU graduate medicine must submit their Bachelor’s Degree analytical academic transcripts and, if successful, there are no entry exams.
- The University has a rigorous teaching model and the curriculum is based around international standards for medical education; all modules are delivered in a process that is ongoing, continuous and comprehensive to support students.
- Students study one year of preclinical modules then three years of professional clinical training in local hospitals and facilities.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme Offered?
- Students at New Vision University, Georgia can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes through an interactive teaching platform, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students can study partially online for a Graduate course.
- Following online study, students progress to clinical years at hospitals in Georgia. Clinical rotations can be also organized in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or Australia, depending on hospitals’ availability.
+ British Professors & Medical Faculty
- NVU Georgia has welcomed 110 British Professors to its medical faculty.
- Staff of this calibre are highly sought after due to their experience working as specialist consultant Surgeons and consultant Physicians as well as the academic positions they have held in British and American Medical Schools.
+ What do the Clinical Rotations in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA & Australia Involve?
- Competitive clinical rotation opportunities are offered for students studying at Georgian universities to apply for clinical rotations for up to three years in medical facilities abroad.
- Offers are made after matching medical student’s preferences and offered clinical rotation in teaching hospitals and clinical facilities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, the USA and Australia.
+ What Funding Options are Available?
- New Vision University is offering student loans through local Georgian banks.
- The student loans cover half of the annual tuition fees over the course of one full academic year.
- In 2022, 45 scholarships that cover 50% of the annual tuition fees are offered through SME.
- Extra scholarships covering 25% of the academic year’s tuition fees are offered every year to New Vision University students.
+ What are the Entry Requirements?
- Graduate Entry Programmes are available to graduates with a Bachelor’s qualification.
- Successful Graduate Entry applicants do not sit for entrance exams.
- For applications, candidates must submit academic transcripts of their Bachelor’s Qualification (or related) in addition to the application documents.
+ Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia?
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events