Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in English in Ukraine
No Entry Exams
3 or 4 Years
October & March
+Why Study 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry?
3 or 4-Years Graduate Dentistry Course
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU), Ukraine welcomes applications for the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) graduates in a science-related field.
- The BNMU graduate course begins in Year Two or Year Three of the undergraduate programme with all modules taught in English.
- To apply, candidates submit their analytical academic transcripts and there are no entry exams.
- BNMU is highly regarded due to its long academic history and the dentistry school attracts international as well as Ukrainian teaching faculty.
- The dentistry graduate programme is very rigorous with students completing three to four years of pre-clinical and clinical modules on-campus at BNMU and in professional dentistry settings.
- Students graduate with professional competencies in dentistry procedures and surgeries preparing them for a global dentistry career.
- The Study Medicine Europe (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team is authorised to assess candidate applications for the graduate programme, inclusive of evaluating Bachelor’s Degree documentation and transcripts; key Graduate Entry Assessment Process information is outlined in the below.
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry dentistry Programme to candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The Graduate Entry Programme commences in the third or fourth year of the 6-Year Undergraduate dentistry Programme.
- There are no entry exams and students submit analytical academic transcripts to apply.
- UzhNU is well-regarded with many international students for its programmes taught in English and it is a leading medical school.
- Students complete intensive clinical studies over the three years and graduate with an advanced qualification as a Doctor of dentistry (MD).
- UzhNU graduates practise dentistry internationally including in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- The Study Medicine Europe (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team is authorised to assess and evaluate applications for the graduate programme including academic transcripts; see the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab below for relevant information.
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Course
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU), Ukraine welcomes applications for the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in a related field such as Biomedical Science.
- The ZSMU graduate programme commences in Year Two or Year Three of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme and is taught in English.
- There are no entry exams however applications are based on assessment of analytical academic transcripts from a Bachelor’s Degree.
- All dentistry curriculum modules are devised to develop foundational knowledge and technical skills through pre-clinical and clinical modules taught in line with EU standards for tertiary curricula.
- At ZSMU, students undertake pre-clinical theory modules on-campus then complete intensive clinical rotations learning surgery and common procedures in dentistry clinics and facilities.
- Graduates from the ZSMU dentistry programmes currently work internationally with a professional alumni network in Ukraine and abroad.
- The Transcript Evaluation Team at Study Medicine Europe (SME) is authorised to assess graduate programme applications including documentation for Bachelor’s Degree qualifications and academic transcripts; relevant information is available below at the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry in Ukraine?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the oldest and most respected medical universities in both Kiev and throughout Ukraine.
- The university’s heritage comprises both clinical and academic excellence while its facilities are modern allowing a robust culture of innovation in an urban setting.
- BNMU’s enrolled population is over 10,000 students and the institution attracts international students from over 55 countries.
- The university incorporates a range of medical disciplines and makes extensive contributions to research with over 1,200 teaching staff.
- BNMU maintains partnerships throughout Europe and across the world upholding global objectives for integrated pedagogy in medical education.
- The university’s alumni network stretches across many countries with graduates working in regions including Oceania, the Americas and Asia.
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) is located in the regional capital city of Western Ukraine near the borders of Slovakia and Hungary.
- UzhNU is a renowned public university of Ukraine and since its founding in 1945 it has had a strong reputation as an academic leader.
- The university currently enrols 13,000 students with international students studying the many dynamic programs taught at UzhNU in English.
- Over its history, UzhNU has established 20 faculties and is focused on its role in progressive academia with their motto, “The more we know – the more we can”.
- The university is a hub for visiting and tenured academics with its heritage of research and pedagogy driven with institutes for meetings, centres, and laboratories.
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) was founded in 1903 making it one Ukraine’s most established medical universities as well as tertiary education institutions.
- The student community includes more than 2200 international students from over 40 countries in addition to being in demand with Ukrainian enrolments.
- Student life in Zaporizhzhia is focused on a range of sport and other physical education plus opportunities to enjoy ZSMU’s regional location.
- The university has a highly modern campus including top-quality IT facilities that support pre-clinical studies as well as giving students access to academic materials.
- Zaporizhzhia is a fantastic environment for students to undertake medical studies that are balanced with coursework, professional networking and opportunities, as well as a pleasant lifestyle.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine are available to graduates with a Bachelor’s qualification (BSc)
- Successful candidates are not required to sit for entrance exams.
- For applications, candidates must submit an analytical academic transcript of their Bachelor’s Qualification (or related) in addition to the application documents
- Study Graduate Entry Dentistry abroad for advanced qualifications, career acceleration and a competitive, internationally recognised dentistry degree.
+What is the Graduate Entry Assessment Process?
- Study Medicine Europe facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Dentistry Programmes in Ukraine for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Ukraine?
- Students studying at universities in Ukraine benefit from the highly established institutions that are recognised for their academic research and dynamic faculties
- Ukraine attracts many international students to study dentistry in English while living in a vibrant, progressive country with a rich academic history
- Throughout Ukraine there are many established medical schools as well as universities and institutions specifically teaching dentistry.
- Dentistry students in Ukraine can enjoy modern facilities and clinical settings that prepare them for a long, successful career in dentistry.
- The country boasts a beautiful climate and an affordable lifestyle with students able to focus on their tertiary studies while embarking on their professional dentistry career.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events