Why Study Dentistry in Georgia at Internationally Accredited Dental Universities?
No entry exams
September & March
+ What is the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- New Vision University (NVU) offers a 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme that is taught fully in English.
- The NVU programme is designed in line with international pedagogy for dentistry and students gain comprehensive training in all dentistry procedures.
- The course is structured into pre-clinical theoretical modules over two years to build fundamental knowledge then the final three years comprise modules of clinical study with training in dental clinics and surgeries.
- At New Vision University, you can study partially online.
- NVU graduates from the dentistry programmes are qualified with a globally-recognised dental degree that allow them to work in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and other regions.
- Caucasus International University (CIU) offers a 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme with all modules entirely taught in english.
- The programme is structured into pre-clinical and clinical modules to build foundational theoretical knowledge that prepares students for professional training.
- In the first two years students learn dentistry fundamentals, then in years three to five they train in clinical settings and surgery facilities.
- Due to the university’s focus on global careers, CIU alumni have an edge as the entire programme is devised around contemporary dentistry and international standards making graduates very desirable in the industry.
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Why Study Dentistry in Georgia?
- Georgian universities are exceptionally regarded for their dental schools.
- Students studying in Georgia can enjoy a more affordable lifestyle which enables them to focus on their dentistry training and career goals.
- Georgia has a strong history of academia, research and clinical training with all qualifications internationally-recognised and graduates fully accredited.
- Both undergraduate and graduate applicants can pursue a range of programme options that suit their prior studies and qualifications.
- Georgia is regarded as a safe and welcoming country with the capital of Tbilisi a cosmopolitan city that’s well connected to local regions as well as Europe and Asia.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events