Why Study Dentistry in Europe in English?
No Entry Exams
5 or 6 Years
September & March
Universities to Study Dentistry in English
+ What is the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- Students can study a 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme in Georgia with all modules taught in English.
- Dentistry programmes are offered at the following Georgian universities: New Vision University and Caucasus International University.
- Students undertake pre-clinical modules on-campus with lectures, laboratories and tutorials then proceed to clinical rotations at dentistry clinics and facilities.
- At New Vision University, you can study partially online.
- Degrees obtained from Georgian institutions are acknowledged globally and entitled graduates to specialise and work in the UK, the USA, Australia and other countries worldwide.
+ What is the 6-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- Romania is home to some of the best dental universities in Europe and offers internationally accredited degrees.
- Students studying 6-Year Undergraduate Dentistry at Romanian universities complete all courses in English.
- Students study 12 semesters of modules of fundamental theory and clinical units.
- During pre-clinical study, students will complete modules comprising dental theory plus more general medical and surgical theory.
- Students then commence practical training in clinical settings learning dental procedures as well as sit state examinations.
- Grigore T. Popa University offers undergraduate dentistry in Romania.
- Romanian graduates have an internationally recognised Master’s of Dentistry and work in many countries including the UK, USA, Australia, and Canada.
- Bulgarian dental schools are internationally accredited and are held in high regard globally.
- Students complete 11 semesters and one semester of internship taught entirely in English.
- The Undergraduate Dentistry programme begins with academic modules and dental theory modules. Students then study clinical modules and gain experience in paediatric, oral, maxillofacial surgery and dentistry procedures.
- After a six-month internship, students graduate with an internationally recognised Master’s degree in Dentistry.
- Students can study dentistry in Bulgaria at: Sofia Medical University, Plovdiv Medical University and Varna Medical University.
- Graduates from Bulgarian dental universities may choose to work in any EU country, the US, Australia in addition to many other countries.
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
- Prospective dental students from all over the world can apply for programmes in dentistry taught entirely in English.
- Candidates are not required to sit entrance exams and must complete application documents for the following:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Why Study Dentistry in Europe?
- European universities are renowned for their history of academia and ongoing contributions to research.
- The many universities throughout the region draw international students for a dynamic learning environment and rigorous medicine and dentistry curricula.
- Across Europe, universities have well-established medicine faculties with tenured and visiting academics who ensure students graduate with leading capabilities for postgraduate success.
- Europe is very affordable for students offering them a balanced lifestyle for study, building peer networks, and enjoying their student life.
- Graduates from European universities currently work all over the world including the European Union continent, the UK, the USA, Australia, and Canada.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events