Study 3-Year Medicine. Online Options. Funding Available.
Open days
Study Medicine Europe Open days

In order to study medicine or dentistry in Ukraine, you will need to obtain a student residence permit.

A residence permit attests to the right of a foreigner or a stateless person to live in Ukrainian territory on the grounds stipulated by the pertinent legislation. The grounds for stay of a foreigner in Ukraine are given in the Ukrainian Law “On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons”. The temporary residence permit allows a foreign student to stay in Ukraine without additional visas. It is issued for one (1) year and prolonged on an annual basis.

Required Documents for Student Residence Permits

To register a temporary residence permit, a foreigner who has arrived in Ukraine with the purpose of studying must submit the following documents:

  • A filled-in and signed application form
  • The interested person’s passport and copies of the pages of the passport containing their personal details and visa (if available)
  • A notarised copy of their passport translated into Ukrainian
  • Health insurance policy
  • A receipt for payment of state duty
  • Four 3.5 x 4.5 cm photos on matte paper

A student has to provide the listed documents to the relevant department at their chosen university. The temporary residence permit is usually ready within 2-3 months.

Important! You have to file for the temporary residence permit not later than 1 month before the expiration of the authorized period of stay in Ukraine.

Watch Our Videos
Real Success StoriesReviews
Open DaysEntry Exams
Networking Events
+Our Students
+Authorised Recruiters

Callback Request

Join Our Open Days