Why Study Dentistry in English at New Vision University?
No entry exams
September & March
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) in Tbilisi is one of the fastest developing universities in Georgia.
- A popular choice for international students, 75% of the overall student body is made up of people from over 25 different countries.
- NVU is renowned for its top-quality staff. It has more than 400 professors, scholars and practitioners. This low student-teacher ratio ensures optimum student success.
- International students can get to know the local culture, lifestyle and history through the Georgian Language Club.
- The university offers a wide range of societies and activity groups so students can throw themselves into student life and make new friends.
+The 5-Year Dentistry Programme
- The undergraduate dentistry programme is five years in duration and is fully taught through English.
- The programme provides students with an in-depth comprehension of all pre- and post-clinical procedures relating to dentistry.
- Students initially focus on pre-clinical study through which they can gain an understanding of dentistry fundamentals.
- The course then moves to clinical training on-campus preparing students for all aspects of dentistry procedures and surgeries. Additional clinical practice will take place during the summer periods.
- Newly-qualified dentists can choose to work in Georgia or in locations across the world such as the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia etc.
- Upon graduation, students receive a fully-accredited and globally-recognised dental degree.
+The 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme
- The NVU 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme is open to applicant who hold a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in a science-related field such as Biomedical Science.
- The Graduate Entry pathway commences in the second year of the five-year dentistry course and is an accelerated programme taught entirely in English.
- Applications require candidates to submit analytical transcripts of courses already completed in addition to the admission documents.
- This is a great option for students who want to open up new career opportunities and speed up the process of becoming a qualified dentist.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme Offered?
- Students at New Vision University, Georgia can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students can study partially online for a 5-Year Undergraduate course and a 4-Year Graduate course.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Dentistry||September & March||7,000|
|Clinical Exposure||Period||Total Fees ($)|
|Extra Clinical Hours||Summer||1800|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to New Vision University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Tbilisi
- A hidden gem located in the heart of Georgia, the scenic city of Tbilisi is at once thoroughly modern and rich with history.
- Called “the most exciting city” of 2018 by Forbes Magazine, Georgia’s capital boasts a wealth of things to see and do.
- Tbilisi’s unique character is captured in its eclectic architecture which brings together the best of European and Asian art.
- Students will enjoy the city’s cheap and reliable public transport.
+ Life in Georgia
- With its low cost of living and abundance of things to see and do, Georgia is an attractive option for students.
- The beautiful countryside of Georgia remains unspoilt, and as such is a haven for adventurers and outdoor-types.
- With its low crime rates and famously welcoming population, Georgia is a safe option for students who may be anxious about moving abroad.
- Georgia is renowned for its delicious food, and gourmands will enjoy the country’s deep gastronomic culture.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events